Our Human Resources (HR) Department carries out a range of duties within the organisation.
- providing advice, guidance and support on all human resources matters, including employment law, disciplinary and grievance issues;
- redesigning organisational structures and jobs;
- developing and implementing employment policies and procedures;
- managing sickness, e.g. through involving the Occupational Health and Safety service;
- recruitment and retention of staff;
- providing information on the planning and development of workforce and services; and
- providing advice on and supporting implementation of national initiatives, e.g. Agenda for Change.
National hospitalís orthopaedic surgeon is a top fellow
[October 15, 2012]
One of the Golden Jubilee National Hospital’s ...Read more